|Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt With Clues and Answers|
Some of the terms may be unfamiliar to children, so this hunt is a great opportunity to education children about the Easter story and how the words fit into the biblical account.
How to play the Easter scavenger egg hunt:
- Hide 12 eggs for each child/team when the children are not in the area.
- Give each child/team a copy of clues #1 and #2 (click on the image to enlarge the graphic before printing).
- Have the kids to solve each riddle and write their answers on the blank section on the right.
- The kids may hunt one egg for each correct answer - give hints if needed!
|Katrena's Free Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt Clues Page1|
|Katrena's Free Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt Clues Page 2|
|Answers for Katrena's Free Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt|
- How to Plan an Easter Egg Hunt Without a Brawl
- Easter Scavenger Hunt With Rhyming Clues
- Easter Scavenger Hunt Based on the Gospel of Mark