|Katrena's Free Indoor Scavenger Hunt|
Each clue alludes to popular characters one might recognize from nursery rhymes, stories, or comic strips. You might continue the fun by identifying each character and reciting the nursery rhyme or story after completing the hunt or after solving each riddle.
- Click on the images below to enlarge and print.
- Keep clue #1 and hide remaining clues in the area hinted at in the previous clue (for example, hide clue #2 where you would look when solving clue #1, etc.)
- Give player(s) clue #1 – when they solve the riddle, encourage them to look for the next clue using the hints in clue #1.
- Repeat until all riddles are solved and prizes are found.
- Free Star Printables – Encourage a Kid to Shine!
- Doing the Right Thing Because it is the Right Thing to Do
- Free Books and So Much More at the Local Library
Here are the clues:
|Free Treasure Hunt Riddles|
Here are the answers to the riddles:
|Fun Things to do Inside|
Here are the printable prizes:
|Activities for Snow Days|