|Katrena's Free Scavenger Hunt #13|
This is my thirteenth treasure hunt in this series. It features twelve clues, answers, and printable awards at the end. If you have more than one child playing, you may wish to print multiple copies of the clues or have the kids to take turns finding one set. You can always make scavenger hunts easier or harder by how you hide the clues.
- Have the players go to another area while you print, cut, and hide clues.
- Click on each image below to enlarge - you may fit two pages on one sheet of paper.
- Click file-print to print desired sheets.
- Cut out each clue and the rewards.
- Keep the first clue - hide clue #2 in the answer for clue #1, hide clue #3 in the answer for clue #2, etc. and then hide the reward(s) in the answer for clue #12
- Give the players clue #1 and let the hunt begin!
- Katrena's Scavenger Hunt #5
- Adding Colors Indoor Scavenger Hunt
- Hide and Seek Variations for Fun Indoor Family Activities
|Clues for Fun Scavenger Hunt|
|Rhyming Clues for Treasure Hunt|
|Fun Indoor Activities|
|Rainy Day Play Ideas|