|Scavenger Hunt and Graphing Activity|
How to Use the Adding Colors Scavenger Hunt
While the kids are in another room...
- Print the clues (picture/rhyming) and cut them out (click on each image to enlarge and then select "file" and "print" and then click the back arrow to return to this article).
- Print the graphing chart (easy/advanced).
- Print the hidden message clues page, cut out each and hide in the area represented by the graph.
- Have the child(ren) pick a clue to solve.
- Tell them to graph the color combination (challenge the older ones by having them graph in both directions).
- Verify the answer and have the kid(s) look in the area determined by the graph until they have found all six clues.
- Tell the kids to determine the hidden message by arranging the colorful clues into a sentence.
|Easy Clues for Adding Colors Scavenger Hunt|
|Rhyming Clues for Adding Colors Scavenger Hunt|
|Easy Chart for Adding Colors Scavenger Hunt|
|Advanced Chart for Adding Colors Scavenger Hunt|
|Hidden Message Clues for Adding Colors Scavenger Hunt|
|Answer Key for Adding Colors Scavenger Hunt|
Adding Colors Scavenger Hunt and Graphing Practice
I hope the kids enjoy the color and math challenge of this adding colors scavenger hunt! My kids also love to color online. One of their favorites for combining colors is the Curious George Mix and Paint game. Find more of my free indoor and outdoor scavenger hunts, printables, boredom busters, and articles at the Wildflower Bouquets site map.