|Free Scavenger Hunt by Katrena|
This scavenger hunt has ten rhyming clues and will send the kids to various rooms inside the house. I have included clues and answers within the article and clues, answers, and three printable prizes as screen shots. If you wish to print the screen shots, click on the image and select "file" and then choose "print."
- Print clues #1-10 and prizes and cut on lines.
- Keep clue #1.
- Hide clue #2 at the answer for clue #1.
- Hide clue #3 at the answer for clue #2.
- Hide clue #4 at the answer for clue #3.
- Hide clue #5 at the answer for clue #4.
- Hide clue #6 at the answer for clue #5.
- Hide clue #7 at the answer for clue #6.
- Hide clue #8 at the answer for clue #7.
- Hide clue #9 at the answer for clue #8.
- Hide clue #10 at the answer for clue #9.
- Place prize at the answer for clue #10.
- Give clue #1 to the person(s) doing the scavenger hunt.
|Katrena's Indoor Scavenger Hunt #3 Free Clues|
Got a stuffy or runny nose?
Or maybe dust on your shoes?
No need to cry...
Simply hunt for a box of ____.
One hand is longer than the other,
But you don’t need a doc.
It has numbers 1 through 12....
I think it's time to look near the ____.
Getting a little hungry?
Perhaps you have a date?
Search for this round item…
A meal fits nicely on a ______.
Need to wash your hands without water...
Oh my, what a miser!
Maybe you need a bottle
of cleansing ______ _________.
These always have a good view,
But they won't send you a bill.
Look right under a window
The next clue is resting on a _______ _______.
The sun is so very bright today,
Even through your eyelashes?
Perhaps you should protect your delicate eyes...
Look near a pair of ________!
This thing can help you learn lots,
Even the definition of scooter.
It has keys and a mouse....
Why don't you look around the __________?
Are you covered in slime?
Do you need a good scrub?
Grab some soap and water
And head for the handy dandy _______.
These things can be very sharp,
They aren’t for beginners.
If you need to cut out a shape,
Just look for some ________.
Is this the last clue?
And you haven’t gone bonkers?
Perhaps you should color a certificate
Using crayons or colored _____!
|Katrena's Indoor Scavenger Hunt #3 Answers|
CLUE #1 ANSWER
CLUE #2 ANSWER
CLUE #3 ANSWER
CLUE #4 ANSWER
CLUE #5 ANSWER
CLUE #6 ANSWER
CLUE #7 ANSWER
CLUE #8 ANSWER
CLUE #9 ANSWER
CLUE #10 ANSWER
|Free Printable Prizes for Scavenger Hunt|
I hope the kids enjoy this scavenger hunt! Find more scavenger hunts, printables, and articles at my Wildflower Bouquets site map.