|Katrena's Scavenger Hunt #1 - Find Free Clues, Directions & Answers|
Scavenger hunts can be great fun and educational too. Kids can hone their reading skills, thinking skills, and also learn about rhyming if the clues incorporate words that rhyme.
With three kids, I am often challenged to think of fun indoor activities that all of my kids can enjoy. I have found that they all absolutely love scavenger hunts. My two oldest kids can read, but the youngest one cannot, so I have the readers to take turns reading the clues. They all collaborate to decide where they will find the next clue and the youngest gets to the the group to that chosen spot.
Directions for Katrena's Indoor Scavenger Hunt #1
- Have the kids go to a room that will not have a clue with strict directions not to peek!
- Keep clue #1.
- Hide clue #2 at the answer for clue #1.
- Hide clue #3 at the answer for clue #2.
- Hide clue #4 at the answer for clue #3.
- Hide clue #5 at the answer for clue #4.
- Hide clue #6 at the answer for clue #5.
- Hide clue #7 at the answer for clue #6.
- Hide clue #8 at the answer for clue #7.
- Hide clue #9 at the answer for clue #8.
- Hide clue #10 at the answer for clue #9.
- Place prize or congratulations certificate at the answer for clue #10.
- Give clue #1 to the person doing the scavenger hunt.
Printable clues for Katrena's Indoor Scavenger Hunt #1
|Indoor Scavenger Hunt #1 Printable Clues|
These aren’t socks, but you put them on your feet.
They may be white, red, or blue.
They come in pairs…so
You will find your next clue if you peek in your _____!
It’s a rather large box.
It is something easy to see.
You might watch movies on it.
Why not look on the _____!
This thing has lots of numbers,
It makes some feel less alone.
Perhaps you talk to others on it…
Find the next clue on the _____!
It is rather chilly in here.
That’s good for you and me.
You’ll get hungry now or later…
Perhaps you’ll see the next clue in the ______!
Food makes you a little sleepy
Once you have been fed?
This item has blankets & pillows.
Look for the next clue on the _____!
Ready to give up…
Or do you want more?
Uh oh…I think someone is knocking…
Perhaps you should look on the ______!
No visitors today?
Couldn’t even see someone through the crack?
Guess you ought to start working on homework…
Just open your ______!
Have lots of paper in your backback?
Not all is for homework, I assume…
This paper is for something very different.
It comes on a roll in the ______!
You are pretty good at scavenger hunts.
What do you think?
Maybe you’re just as good at washing dishes…
Maybe you should look in the _____!
Perhaps you should wear a cape…
Or are you not really a flyer?
This thing gives the clothes a whirly, twirly ride…
You’ll find the grand finale in the clothes ______!
Answers for Katrena's Indoor Scavenger Hunt #1
CLUE #1 ANSWER
CLUE #2 ANSWER
CLUE #3 ANSWER
CLUE #4 ANSWER
CLUE #5 ANSWER
CLUE #6 ANSWER
CLUE #7 ANSWER
CLUE #8 ANSWER
Bathroom (toilet paper)
CLUE #9 ANSWER
CLUE #10 ANSWER
|Katrena's Scavenger Hunt #1 Printable Prizes|
The Indoor Scavenger Hunt #1 clues are designed to help kids with rhyming and will get them moving all around the house. Feel free to choose any of the printable prizes and save the others for future hunts, like my scavenger hunt #2. My kids had loads of fun with this one and I hope you have great results too!
Readers may also like to read:
Readers may also like to read:
- Katrena's Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt With Rhyming Clues
- Smile! Free Printable Notes That Say Smile
- Wizard of Oz Scavenger Hunt – Free Clues and a Surprise at the End!
- Famous New Year's Drops in America Trivia Game