|Quick and Easy Game for Children|
How to Play
- Print the 10 prompts (below) and cut out.
- Cut out brightly colored construction paper just a little larger than the prompts
- Glue the prompts to the construction paper.
- Fold in half with the colored paper to the outside.
- Place the prompts in a large circle on the floor or ground - keep them in order or randomly place them.
- Divide the class into five or ten groups - if you have less than five children, simply have the kids rotate.
- Let the kids take turns opening and reading the prompts, providing assistance as needed.
- Everyone performs each of the directions while counting out loud together.
Skip around the circle 1 time.
Hop on one foot 2 times.
Twirl around 3 times.
Shake hands with 4 people.
Sit down and stand up 5 times.
Jump up high 6 times.
Wiggle your hips 7 times.
Stomp your feet 8 times.
Raise your hands over your head 9 times.
Clap your hands 10 times.
I hope you enjoy this fun and easy game for kids. Visit the Katrena's Wildflower Bouquets site map for more ideas, including scavenger hunts, printables, and more.