|Scavenger Hunt Clues with American Theme|
- Print the list of questions, clues, and prizes (click on the images below and choose file-print on most computers).
- Cut out the clues and prizes.
- Hide each clue in the designated area.
- Read each question to participants and provide hints if needed.
- When questions are answered correctly, identify the area where players should look for the next clue.
- Give each player a prize for completing the hunt.
- Have fun!
Click here to see the words for the Pledge of Allegiance today and in the past.
The three colors on the American flag are: red, white, blue
There are 50 states in the United States.
Click here to find a list of states and capitals.
Click here to find lyrics and the tune for the National Anthem of the United States.
Click here for a list of Presidents of the United States.
The branches of the U.S. military are: Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy
Suggestions for hiding clues (modify/update the list as needed):
- Front door
- Under a rug
- Living room
- Under a chair
- On a window sill
|Questions for Katrena's Patriotic Indoor Scavenger Hunt #7|
|Clues for Katrena's Patriotic Scavenger Hunt #7|
|Prizes for Katrena's United States Themed Scavenger Hunt #7|
Browse more of Katrena's scavenger hunts, printables, and articles at the Wildflower Bouquets site map.