|Heart Themed Treasure Hunt with Rhyming Clues|
This is a short one with only five rhyming clues, but it can easily take as long as my scavenger hunts with ten clues if you hide the letters in challenging spots. One particularly fun part of this hunt is that the first letter of each riddle's answer also spells the word "heart." The kids might discover this as they begin to find the letters, which can add to the excitement. The game also encourages reading, rhyming, and problem solving. You can also incorporate teamwork and interdependence if you have several kids playing.
Because the clues only specify a room, you can play this game many times while making it new each time by choosing different hiding places within the rooms.
Directions for Heart Scavenger Hunt #6:
While the kids are in another area:
- Print clues #1-5 and cut on lines.
- Print answers #1-5 and cut on lines.
- Print HEART and cut on lines.
- Hide H in the bathroom.
- Hide E in the kitchen.
- Hide A in the hall.
- Hide R in the bedroom.
- Hide T in the living room.
- Give clue #1 to the person(s) who will be hunting.
- Once the riddle is solved, give the hunter(s) the matching printed answer with the room location.
|Clues for Valentine Themed Scavenger Hunt|
|Answers for Heart Themed Indoor Treasure Hunt|
|Heart Reward for Katrena's Scavenger Hunt|
- Click on the image to enlarge.
- Select File-Print.
- Two images will fit on one page.
I hope your family will love this scavenger hunt as much as my kids enjoyed it! You might also wish to read my Favorite Valentine's Day Craft Ideas article.
Find free scavenger hunts, printables, articles, and more at Wildflower Bouquets.