|Katrena's Indoor Scavenger Hunt #4 With Alphabet Code Clues|
You can make this one tougher by hiding the clues in unexpected places at the code's hint. If you have older and younger kids working together, you might wish to hide them so that the clues are easily visible and encourage the older kids to solve the code while the younger kids hunt for the clues.
How to play Katrena's alphabet code treasure hunt
- Print the alphabet code (click on the image to enlarge and then select "file" and "print") – the kids will use this to crack the code on the clues.
- Print the prizes in code and choose which one(s) you wish to use (1st is "Way to Go", 2nd is "Awesome", 3rd is "Fabulous")
- Print clues #1-10 and cut on the horizontal lines, leaving the blank space on the right intact.
- Keep clue #1.
- Hide clue #2 in the microwave.
- Hide clue #3 with the toothbrushes.
- Hide clue #4 in the kitchen sink.
- Hide clue #5 on the couch.
- Hide clue #6 under a bedroom pillow.
- Hide clue #7 on the telephone.
- Hide clue #8 in a chair.
- Hide clue #9 in the refrigerator.
- Hide clue #10 on the bookshelf.
- Place prize in the stove.
- Give clue #1 to the person(s) doing the scavenger hunt.
|Alphabet Code for Indoor Treasure Hunt|
|Free Scavenger Hunt Clues with alphabet matching code|
|Free scavenger hunt prizes in code|