|Katrena's Patriotic American Flag Scavenger Hunt|
This scavenger hunt includes ten simple questions and answers related to the United States flag and can be played inside or outside. If you wish to print the images below, simply click on each to enlarge and select "file" near the top left of the screen and then "print."
How to play Katrena's American Flag Themed Scavenger Hunt
While the child(ren) is (are) in another room:
- Hide ten small American flags (or print and hide the ten flag printables below), ensuring that the flag is displayed vertically without touching the ground or other objects and make a note of the location of each.
- Place a glass or some other type of container in a centralized location in which to place the flags as they are found.
- Print the questions.
- Have the kid(s) to come in and ask them the first question. Give hints if necessary.
- Once the correct answer is offered, provide a hint for the location of the first flag/printable and have the player search for the hidden flag/printable.
- Once the flag/printable has been found, place it in the holding container.
- Continue the above procedure for #2-10. Alternate if more than one child is playing.
|American Flag Scavenger Hunt Printables|
|American Flag Scavenger Hunt Questions|
|American Flag Scavenger Hunt Answers|