|Quick and Easy Game for Kids - © Katrena|
- Find a place to sit where there is room in front of and on either side of the chair. (The area in front of the chair is the bridge.)
- Have the child or children go to one side and wait.
- Call a child's name and ask a question (see below for some ideas). Make sure the others know not to answer anyone else's questions.
- If the child answers correctly, tell him/her that he/she has permission to cross the "bridge" if he/she dares.
- If the child answers incorrectly, give him/her the correct answer and try another question until he/she answers correctly.
- Repeat the process until each child has crossed the bridge.
- Continue playing with different questions and the kids move in the opposite direction.
|Fun and Easy Game for Kids - Photo by PaulLemiski Joel Savard at Wikimedia Commons|
I hope you enjoy playing this game! Find more great ideas, such as scavenger hunt clues, printables, and articles at the Wildflower Bouquet site map.