Sunday, October 30, 2011

Welcome to Wildflower Bouquets!

Welcome to Wildflower Bouquets - Enjoy Family Fun & Simple Pleasures ©Katrena
Some of my favorite flowers are those that nature provides as volunteers. My children delight in picking the most beautiful bouquets of dandelions, violets, or other wildflowers and presenting them to me with excitement and joy. They are perfectly content shaking the pink blossoms out of my ornamental cherry trees while jumping and playing in the pink snow!

How to Enjoy Life Despite a Tight Budget

Although living on a tight budget means sacrifice in many monetary ways, I have found that unexpected blessings greet me through wildflower bouquets and many other simple pleasures that we can so often take for granted. So what if my car has over 300,000 miles on it? The back seat is full of love and wonderful memories as my three daughters have traveled with me all around these parts as I have tried to share my heritage, instill a sense of family, and develop character traits that may serve them well throughout their lives.

I would like to share some of those amazing times and fun activities with you. Perhaps readers will find some great ways to enjoy life together without spending lots of money. Discover ways to have fun and enjoy a wealth of opportunities right outside the door.

And now....on to share some wildflower bouquets!

Photo of dandelion from CC-BY-SA-3.0/Matt H. Wade at Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my article and sending your comment! I personally review all comments before they go live and try to answer any questions.

I do not post links to other sites on this blog.