|Katrena's Indoor Scavenger Hunt #15 Enjoy the Snow|
When we get several inches of snow around here, many activities come to a screeching halt. Schools are often cancelled or delayed and many area businesses and activities close or are postponed. What better time for a scavenger hunt?
While players are in another area...
- Print the graphics below - one of each page and one prize sheet for each player.
- Cut out the riddles.
- Place the letters for ENJOY THE SNOW with the riddles in order or scrambled - ensure that you provide one letter for each player with each riddle. All letters should be the same with each clue. For example, if you have two players, place two Os with a riddle.
- Keep riddle #1 without a letter.
- Hide riddles #2 - 12 in the location for the answer for the previous riddle. Hide the last letter in the location for the answer to the last riddle.
- Give players the first riddle.
- Once the players solve each riddle, provide a hint for finding the next riddle and letter.
- After all riddles are solved and all letters are found, have players assemble the letters to spell ENJOY THE SNOW.
- Board Games and Card Games for Winter Fun and Family Bonding
- Hide and Seek – Variations for Fun Indoor Family Activities
- Katrena's Collection of Scavenger Hunts
|Scavenger Hunt Riddles - Enjoy the Snow|
|Treasure Hunt Answers - Enjoy the Snow|
|Clues for Scavenger Hunt Riddles - Enjoy the Snow|
|Enjoy the Snow Letters for Katrena's Scavenger Hunt #15|