|Easter Scavenger Hunt|
This scavenger hunt is easily adaptable to church groups - simply tweak the hints for where to look to suit the location.
Set-up for the Easter Scavenger Hunt:
- Click on the images below to enlarge.
- Print and cut out the 12 questions.
- Print the answers to the questions if needed.
- Print the suggestions for hiding the letters or modify as needed.
- Print and cut out the hidden message letters and "the" (1 set for each participant or team)
- Place one letter in each egg (or simply hide the letters if you prefer not to use eggs) and place in the designated area ensuring that each participant will have the opportunity to find each letter - mix up the order of the letters for an added challenge. I recommend hiding all eggs with one letter in one location and then move to the next location and hide the next letter, etc. You can easily make this scavenger hunt more or less challenging by the way in which you hide the letters/eggs.
- Read the first question - when participants answer correctly, tell them where to look. (Consider pairing younger kids with older ones or have participants rotate reading and answering questions.)
- Repeat for questions #2-12.
- Once participants have found all 12 letters, give them "the" and have them assemble the letters to spell "Jesus the Messiah"
- If time allows, have participants glue the message on a piece of paper and encourage them draw a picture of the Easter story.
- This would be a good opportunity to discuss what a Messiah is and have everyone talk about the Bible passage and what it means to them.
- Easter Scavenger Hunt – Free Clues and Answers
- Easter Scavenger Hunt with Rhyming Clues
- Inspirational Videos with an Anti-Bully Message
- Katrena's Scavenger Hunts (here's a link to all of my hunts)
|Clues 1-6 for Easter Scavenger Hunt|
|Clues 7-12 for Easter Scavenger Hunt|
|Answers for Easter Scavenger Hunt|
|Suggestions for Hiding the Letters|
|Jesus the Messiah Message for Easter Scavenger Hunt|